Ways to Help
Twice is Nice
Ronald McDonald House of Charlottesville
- Pick-up meals from caterers/restaurants and deliver them to the House for the families: requires access to a vehicle, best availability in the afternoon/early evenings
- Adopt the House for a week and provide kitchen essentials for families. This means fresh milk in the fridge, apples and oranges in the kitchen, and other essentials to keep the House fully stocked for families.
- Order a meal for the families from a local restaurant/caterer and have it delivered OR drop it off personally
- Donate items from our Wish List. Needs for the House change constantly, so we keep our wish list up to date with the most urgently required items.
- Host a Wish List Collection Day during a community event or at a local retail site. We can provide a banner! Great opportunity for teams, clubs or community service project.
- Create and sponsor a fundraiser for the House. Please call us with your ideas. We can provide a banner and help you coordinate your event.
- Make a monetary contribution to the House. You can donate to the House online, via check or by dropping off you donation at the House. Visit our Donate page for more information.
- Recycle: Pick up pop tabs or cardboard and take them to the local recycling centers
- Landscaping/Yard Help: Volunteer to mow the grass, rake leaves, clean exterior toys, etc.
AHIP - Albemarle Housing Improvement Program
WHAT WE DO:
There are many ways to get involved. Overall, we want to teach and show the youth how to live from their natural love space rather than the egotistical space. And we do that through four main services: Motivational Speaking, Mentoring, Workshops, and Athletic Training. Feel free to check out these links if you haven't already.
Assist and or Table at Community and Organizational Events and Workshops
Community Clean-up of The Love No Ego Foundation Roadway
Recruitment of Other Volunteers
Connect With Other Organizations, Individuals, or Groups with Similar Missions
Perform Administrative and Social Media Acts
Create, Help Create, and or Lead Programs and Events
Interested in joining the team and or the discussion? Want to advocate for Love and Communication? Good! Because we love you and want to hear your story! Let's use our story to inspire the world!
Background Check Required.
Email Cris right now to connect!
Sexual Assault Resource Agency
Click here to register. You'll get an awesome SARA pint glass, plus a list of our recommended local routes and trails to plan your walk.
Registration proceeds support SARA's lifesaving services and prevention education programs. Want to boost your impact? Here are more ways to support SARA after you register.
How You Can Support SARA
1. Create a Fundraising page and invite friends, family, and colleagues to donate to your page, after you register. You'll get an awesome SARA pint glass, plus a list of our recommended local routes and trails to plan your walk.
2. Create a Team and invite others to walk or run with you (virtually or in person). Youll need to create your individual page first.
3. Donate to an existing team or individuals fundraising page. Support their walk and help them fundraise for SARA's lifesaving services and programs.
4. Click Give Now to make a direct donation to support the Sexual Assault Resource Agency.
Tips for Your Virtual Walk
Register for the Walk for SARA using the link above.
Boost your impact by setting up your own fundraising page. Click the orange "Start Fundraising" button to get started.
Plan your walk, hike, or run. Pick any day to walk any distance. SARA will provide a list of local routes and trails to help you plan.
While you walk, take pictures and check in on social media using the #WalkForSARA2021